Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Under Pressure

The first post of the year. So many expectations, so much to catch up on. It's almost too much. So I'm going to take the easy way out and just sum it all up briefly (if that's possible).

December in a nutshell (deep inhalation)
...Isaiah 15 month appointment (I know right?), he's right on target except slight in the weight department (super model thin we call it)...Jadyn's Christmas performance at church (she was great except she just wanted to look at herself in the big screens)...3rd annual Pink Pig visit...Christmas Lights at Life University...Lexi's (Jadyn's friend) super fun birthday party...food poisoning Christmas Eve Eve...fun with the Nelson's Christmas Eve...brunch w/ Nonna & Michael Christmas morning...White Christmas (that's right, it snowed for the first time since 1880 something)...stuck at work Christmas night (I'm over the bitterness part but don't want to talk about it ok? =)...celebrate w/ the sibs on the 26th...Georgia Tech Women's B-Ball...allergy appointment for Isaiah (so far deathly allergic to sesame, peanuts, lentils, peas and highly sensitive to milk)...Atlanta Thrashers (for the boys)...stuck working again New Year's Eve but home in time to toast with my love...got the rest of the weekend off since my bosses felt sorry for me about Christmas (hurray!!! for pity)...Isaiah sick the whole weekend (just my luck)...
(and exhale)

Which brings us to 2011. And it is a much looked forward to "blank slate". For those of you who know me know that I live for the new year, the perceived fresh start, the chance to do all the things I didn't do last year. I know it's not magical...but it kind of is. I hope you feel that way too.

If you are visual like me, there are a ton of pictures up in our Picasa gallery...
http://picasaweb.google.com/briahnnavegas/Winter20102011?authkey=Gv1sRgCPmOqKTiuMvZ9wE#
and one for the road, a new fave

No comments:

Post a Comment