Friday, December 10, 2010

To Nap or Not To Nap

Now that my little man is a consistent napper I have approximately 1.5-2 hours to myself daily. This alone is a miracle since it is the most "me time" I've had in years. When you're a mom, "me time" seems to go out the window. And when you do what I do, stay at home in the day and then work the evening, that seems to complicate the issue even more. That being said, my new found time has me quite conflicted. Do I take the time to be productive? I could clean, organize, exercise etc. OR (which generally wins out by the way) I could sleep. It seems like such a waste but when you can't even keep your eyes awake to read a sentence in a book, I suppose it's the right thing to do. Still, can't help feeling guilty that the time is being wasted. Guess I'll get over that. Today productivity won out in the form of blogging (and Christmas card stuff). It's a struggle and I haven't come up with the perfect answer yet. Maybe I'll sleep on it?

No comments:

Post a Comment