Thursday, November 4, 2010

Voted

I guess I'm what you call a "political cynic" or maybe even a "political disillusion-ist" (I think I just made that word up) BUT, I did go out and vote yesterday and I'm glad I did.
Our church small group is studying the book of Daniel right now. For those of you familiar, we read about the "fiery furnace" tonight and I praised God for the blessing of having a voice, options and the continued freedom to worship as I choose. Pretty big blessings I take for granted every day.
So I wore my Georgia Voter sticker proudly.


side note (I was trying to explain the whole voting thing to Jadyn since she was coming with us. I told her in so many words that we were going to pick the people who were going to be in charge of the country. And she said simply, "Mom, God is" Gotta love the simplicity of that right.)

No comments:

Post a Comment