Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Mall Rat/Deal Shopper Extraordinaire (29/30)


Something you may know about us... we like to hang out at the mall.

In fact, on days when we have nothing to do...sometimes we like to walk around the mall and just window shop. Including people watch. This was true even before kids. On a side note...Briahnna is a huge fan of Cinnabon which are often located at the mall. Even on our recent trip to California we hung out at some of the more famous high-end outdoor malls in Los Angeles. This is probably totally uncool to you...but it turns out to be a safe and fun place for us.

Above all of this is Briahnna's uncanny ability to sniff out a deal. She is the queen of the clearance racks/aisles. We can be anywhere and if we are not getting at least 50% of something...B is not really happy with the purchase. This is something I really appreciate about her because while I like to take my time with a purchase...Briahnna can really score some good finds. This is especially true with the groceries. She has been the main grocery buyer since we got married but in the last 5-6 years she has also become quite adept at using coupons. You know...the "I took 75% off my grocery bill" coupon stories. This is something that I just don't have the focus to do...so I am very thankful to my wife for being so good at what she does...

And of course that she loves a good mall...

No comments:

Post a Comment