Monday, March 7, 2011

The hope of spring

Life from death. That is the hope of spring and that is what I have been clinging to this whole month. And I can't believe it has been almost a month since I last posted. February was just as challenging as January but there is still light.
We had many celebrations between Valentine's Day, Winter Break, and Tim's 33rd Birthday. I would like to share it all but as usual there is not enough time.Valentine's Day is best served in pictures.
.

Winter Break we were able to have a get away to Callaway Gardens. There we were able to have some much needed family time, get in some successful geocaching, and be inspired by the amazing plant and animal life. Definitely began our spring fever.
Cache #1
Cache #2
Cache #3
Cache #4
So Beautiful!!!

Tim's birthday was a multiple day event. He and I were able to have a wonderful date night, fancy dinner, really hip exhibits (Dialogue in the Dark and Bodies at Atlantic Station). Then the kids and I treated him to free pancake day at IHOP and made him the traditional sports inspired "cake".
I love these pictures from the last 3 years taken in the same place in our house.

31st...Basketball Cake...Jadyn 2y
32nd...baseball cupcakes...Jadyn 3y
33rd...soccer ball cookies...Jadyn 4y, Isaiah 1y

Lots to come, hopefully I can keep up. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment