Saturday, May 26, 2012

Hair (6/30)

In case you did not know...

I have not paid for a haircut in at least 9 years...probably 10.

You may say...how did you accomplish this feat? Well...something you may not know about my lovely wife is that not only does she cut her own hair 99% of the time...she also cuts everyone else's in the family.

I suppose this is not a huge revelation to some of you but I think it is pretty cool. The fact that she is confident enough to cut our hair and that she has been so consistent over the course of our marriage. She started the practice before we met but I have been the main beneficiary.

There is something pretty cool about trusting someone to cut your hair...whether on purpose or not...it has encouraged this in our relationship.

Speaking of haircuts...think I will be ready for one soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment