Thursday, May 31, 2012

Guns N' Roses (11/30)

Okay...picture this.

It is 2002...out on my first date with Briahnna. I have my CD player that is connected to my truck stereo via tape adapter (incidentally - still using the tape adapter for my iPhone).

What CD do I bring that will surely impress her?

Why Appetite for Destruction (Guns N' Roses) of course...

Here are the ones we keep coming back to.  Briahnna has told me on more than one occasion that my choice of music sealed the deal.

WELCOME TO THE JUNGLE


SWEET CHILD O' MINE


In the words of the always articulate Axel Rose:

"Now and then when I see her face

She takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry
Oh, oh, oh
Sweet child o' mine
Oh, oh, oh, oh
Sweet love of mine"


No comments:

Post a Comment