Sunday, May 27, 2012

Moving to Georgia (7/30)

I have eluded to this in the previous posts but it was not Briahnna's idea to move to Georgia. Many people assume that B was the one who wanted to move closer to her Mom...while it was a selling point...the catalyst was me and planting the seed after our second visit to the Peach State. There are a couple different reasons why we moved...if you want to hear the long story you can look here.

http://thevegases.blogspot.com/2011/06/3-years-and-counting.html

Now...I am not perfect. There are lots of things I want to work on in my life and one of them is starting things (or initiating things) for our family. B has mentioned to me that Georgia was something that I pushed and pursued and she did have to lead as we moved out here.

I hope that I have learned some lessons along the way about leading our family. I know that it is what we both want for our family.  I don't foresee us going anywhere else in the near future but I know how it works...there may be something else out there for us that God has prepared...we just don't know what it is yet. For now...B and I will continue to miss home and love the experiences we have had here in Atlanta.

I am so glad I am married to someone who is willing to take a chance for our family.

No comments:

Post a Comment